2015年10月8日 星期四

Week5 29/9/2015

Lam Sin Yi   53901203

Week5 29/9/2015

This was the fifth lesson of having video editing.  In this lesson, we are going to submit our assignment 1.

In this blog, let me introduce and talk more about my assignment.  In my assignment, I used the video clips of the spider.  The spider is climbing on a person's body and also the clip of shooting from the spider's vision.  And the spider failure.  And I mix these video clip with the war.

Spider represent Japan.  Which like the flag of Japan in that time, and it's like spider's legs, have lots of military power and ambition.  And the spider's climbing on a man's back means it is going to attack other.  And finally the target is USA.  And I used a bird to represent USA, which is a nation of freedom.  And the spider killed the bird. That means Japan attack USA in the Pearl Harbor Incident.  And a spider have a large movement it represent Japan felt happy after winning the war. After that USA fight back by using  atomic bomb.  And I used a video clip of the eagle flying high in the sky, shows how powerful USA is.  After failing the bomb, Japan surrendered.  And I used the clip of the spider fell down from the table.  This represent the failure of Japan.

That's all of my assignment 1.  And I hope I can gain more experience of video editing in this assignment, and have improvement next time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言