2015年12月4日 星期五

Week12 17/11/2015

Lam Sin Yi   53901203

Week12 17/11/2015

In this week, I also focused on choosing suitable music for the movie.  In the movie, it's about time.  Therefore, I found some music about time.  The song that first came out from my mind is "The Scientist" by "Coldplay".
The lyrics which touch me is "Oh let's go back to the start".  This lyrics represented the same feeling of the main character who always wanted to travel back to the happiest time and got away from the difficulties.  He could always do that until he lost all of his memories.

In the scene which he lost his memory with his friend, I chose "See you again" which represented he did not see a friend for a long time.  The melody of it was sad and touching.  It could make the feeling of losing this friend was a very sad thing.

Also, we used music in every scenes when the main character started to lose his memory with other people.

In this week, I also focused on making the image of the actor. 

This is a mad look of him.


I put eye shadow under his eye big to pretend dark circle.


After that, it is a smart look when he traveled back. This made a big contrast with before.


For the image of time man, I decided to make a smart look for him also, as he is the time of master.


Although these are not very special skills, they matches the feeling and the scenes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言