2015年11月17日 星期二

Week7-8 13/10/2015-20/10/2015

Lam Sin Yi   53901203

Week7-8 13/10/2015-20/10/2015

This is a "reading week" of the lesson video editing.  In this week, our group started to talk about the script of the final project,

About our project, we are going to talk about "Time Machine".  It talks about a man who wanted to reverse to the time of happiness.

And in these two weeks, we separated our posts.  And I am the actress of the film, act as the girl friend of the main character.  Also, of the production team of the film, I am the sound editor and the one who help the actors and actress to make up.  This is the main post of me.  Although we separated our own post, we also helped each other.  For example, we will corporate with each other to design and write the script.  And I am the final person to tidy up the script in a better format with WriterDuet.

And for my post, I am the sound editor.  I started to find different music to match different scenes and sound effect to match different events in the film.  And also find a better way to record the sound.  Sometime, the sound equipment is not very good in quality, so we have to record the dialogue by using the V.O. lab in some cases.  Or I decided to put the recorder inside the clothes to record the sound.

And in the lesson of week8, we showed the professor our idea and script in WriterDuet.  She reminded us that we should use more showing, acting, than saying.  Otherwise it will be so bored and meaningless.

沒有留言:

張貼留言